[MCOH-EH] Functional Testing for Substance Related Impairment

Upfal, Mark mupfal at dmc.org
Fri Jun 21 08:05:21 PDT 2019

What we need is a screening test that's both clinically useful and validated.

Mark Upfal, MD, MPH
DMC Occupational Health Services
4201 Saint Antoine, UHC 4G-3
Detroit, MI 48201
(313) 993-0509
This e-mail message and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication may be a violation of the law. Please contact the sender immediately by replying to the message and delete it from your computer. Thank You.