[MCOH-EH] [External] Re: Color Vision testing

STEPHANIE COLLINS STEPHANIE.COLLINS at phhs.org
Tue Aug 13 19:46:50 PDT 2019

Thank you

Warm regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01CE8489.04753820]
Stephanie L. Collins DNP, APRN, FNP-BC
Director Occupational Health
Office of Talent Management
5201 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75235
Stephanie.Collins at phhs.org<mailto:Stephanie.Collins-Matthews at phhs.org>
214-590-7649 Office
www.parklandhospital.com<http://www.parklandhospital.com/>

If you have a question for the Office of Talent Management (OTM), you may reach us via our online OTM Service Portal<https://parkland.service-now.com/otm> or by calling 469-419-3000 (ext. 7-3000).

From: MCOH-EH [mailto:mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Tara Dockery
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:27 PM
To: MCOH-EH
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] [External] Re: Color Vision testing

I screen all my staff because so many things are color coded you never know who may be colorblind.. but not everyone has time for that. I do believe I was required for nursing and Lab for sure to be tested as they had to answer questions about color in testing lab test and other nursing duties.

Tara