[MCOH-EH] Occupational health surveillance software

Freeley, Marlene Marlene_Freeley at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Oct 7 12:44:13 PDT 2019

We have been using Cority's Occupational Health software for about 3 years.  It is terrific and worth a look.  It is very flexible, has great business analytic features,  easy report writing and is completely customizable.

Good Luck! Marlene

-----Original Message-----
From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Jeremy Biggs via MCOH-EH
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 3:12 PM
To: mcoh-eh at mylist.net
Cc: jerbiggs at yahoo.com
Subject: [MCOH-EH] Occupational health surveillance software

        External Email - Use Caution

Our University is just starting a more comprehensive Occupational health and safety program. I am looking at several things, but one in particular is software. I have demoed several programs, the ones that seem the most applicable have been PureOHS and Enterprise Health.

Any other suggestions. If anyone is using these, do you have any regrets or specific concerns on what they cannot do? We need to integrate with Peoplesoft on the HR side and EPIC on the clinical.

Thanks.

Jeremy Biggs MD MSPH FACOEM
Assistant Professor
University of Utah, Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational and Environmental Health Medical Director Workwellness and RedMed clincs Medical Director, Occupational Medicine in Environmental Health and Safety Office Public Safety Medical Officer
The MCOH-EH List has always been moderated by members of the ACOEM Medical Center Occupational Health Section. It is currently moderated by Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM.
List membership is free, but only subscribers may post to the list.
To post send messages to: mcoh-eh at mylist.net
MediTrax / Occupational Health Systems, Inc. provides financial support to ensure the list remains a free resource for the occupational health community.