[MCOH-EH] Occupational health surveillance software

jerbiggs at yahoo.com jerbiggs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 12:11:57 PDT 2019

Our University is just starting a more comprehensive Occupational health and safety program. I am looking at several things, but one in particular is software. I have demoed several programs, the ones that seem the most applicable have been PureOHS and Enterprise Health.

Any other suggestions. If anyone is using these, do you have any regrets or specific concerns on what they cannot do? We need to integrate with Peoplesoft on the HR side and EPIC on the clinical.

Thanks.

Jeremy Biggs MD MSPH FACOEM
Assistant Professor
University of Utah, Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational and Environmental Health
Medical Director Workwellness and RedMed clincs
Medical Director, Occupational Medicine in Environmental Health and Safety Office
Public Safety Medical Officer