[MCOH-EH] Annual TB Surveillance

Jordana L. Mcdonald Jordana.Mcdonald at salemhealth.org
Wed Oct 23 12:51:30 PDT 2019

Hi Trish:

Scroll down to read what another facility is requiring for TB screening.  I thought the requirement to test based on 30 days of travel to a high risk country was interesting.  Also that they are having employees sign that they declined treatment for latent TB (which sort of implies that they are offering it).

J.