[MCOH-EH] Flu Vaccine Status Indicators [External]

Giovannetti, Mary MGiovannetti at srhs.com
Wed Oct 9 12:30:05 PDT 2019

Be aware: [This message came from outside of Spartanburg Regional Network]

The employee can bring us a copy of their flu vaccine record and we hand them the sticker or their manager can collect them, bring the record to us and get the stickers. For those that give flu shots in their own department: they send a list of people they are going to vaccinate and we only send them the exact number of stickers that they need.

Mary C Giovannetti, DNP  BC-FNP (Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner)
Manager/Nurse Practitioner| Employee Health
Employee Health has moved to the Physician's Center
100 East Wood St., Suite 204 | Spartanburg, SC 29303
o: 864-560-6514 | f: 864-560-6509  c: 864-497-4087
e: mgiovannetti at srhs.com<mailto:mgiovannetti at srhs.com> | w: SpartanburgRegional.com<http://www.spartanburgregional.com/>