[MCOH-EH] Coronavirus

Charles Hackett dickenshackett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 07:03:39 PST 2020

Good morning
Our team is working very closely with our infectious control team.
IC has recommended anyone returning from anywhere in China be furloughed at
home for two weeks irrespective of symptoms or travel location.
I don't think that the CDC has made that recommendation
The phrase used by IC was "out of an abundance of caution"
Clearly this is a rapidly changing situation.
We report to HR and they have asked us to reach out to you and share what
would be considered best practice .
Thank you
Charlie Hackett MD, MPH Lifespan, Providence RI