[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Coronavirus

Swift, Melanie D., M.D., M.P.H. Swift.Melanie at mayo.edu
Thu Jan 30 07:09:15 PST 2020

We are doing the same at Mayo for travelers returning from anywhere in China. This greatly expanded the scope of the population with restrictions.
There are some inconsistencies on the CDC website as the situation rapidly evolves, and some inconsistencies with state HDs as well. But this seems to be the direction it’s headed.

Melanie

Melanie Swift, MD, MPH
Medical Director, Mayo Clinic Physician Health Center<https://www.mayoclinic.org/departments-centers/preventive-occupational-aerospace-medicine/physician-health-center/referrals>
Associate Medical Director, Occupational Health Service
Senior Associate Consultant
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Preventive, Occupational, and Aerospace Medicine
Phone 507.284.2560
Mayo Clinic
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905