[MCOH-EH] screening of staff at the entrances

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Sat Mar 28 13:08:19 PDT 2020

We are screening all healthcare workers with do you have cough, fever, shortness of breath or any other respiratory symptoms?  Have you returned from any travel in the last 14 days?    If yes, they go to another screener....APRN for medical and another for travel.   If the APRN considers it just normal allergies, they go through.  If not, they report to our COVID-19 testing clinic for more comprehensive screening and possible testing.

We are also allowing anyone who wants to wear a procedure mask to have one mask per day upon entry to the hospital.

WE are getting equipment to also take temps next week.  I think they were going to not allow anyone over 100F.

JoAnn Shea, APRN, MS, COHN-S
Director, Team Member Health and Wellness
Tampa General Hospital
Office: 813-844-7692
Cell:      813-789-3441
jshea at tgh.org