[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Mask reuse

Teichman, Ron F Ron.Teichman at bannerhealth.com
Tue Mar 31 09:12:07 PDT 2020

I just checked with our PPE folks who report that UV is a no go-it degrades the structure of the mask in a single run per 3M. We are evaluating vaporized hydrogen peroxide that has received FDA approval.

Stay safe and Stay healthy,
Ron

Ron Teichman, M.D., M.P.H., FACOEM, FACP
Division Medical Director
Banner Occupational Health and Wellness
1300 N. 12th Street, Suite 610
Phoenix, AZ 85006