[MCOH-EH] Covid

Charles Hackett dickenshackett at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:07:44 PDT 2020

How are you paying employees that are not working because of covid
Are they going to workers compensation and if so how are you justifying if community spread
If asymptomatic positive?
If quarantined because a spouse or loved one tests positive. Our doh demands a14 day off work.
Do you have an infectious disease code that you’re using?
Since this started we have said you can’t work if your sick.
If truly negative we follow our joint eohs and infection control policy about duration
If positive we follow cdc guidance
about rtw being conservative about making sure symptom free
Thanks
Charlie Hackett MD, MPH
Lifespan.

Sent from my iPhone