[MCOH-EH] Question on travel restrictions

Philip Adamo philipad1 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:00:42 PDT 2020

We have been placing employees on quarantine for 14 days after domestic or international travel. There were some exceptions on a case by case basis. We are considering a change and not quarantine for domestic as long as they followed social distancing. International travel must quarantine.

We do screen upon entry with temp. Would love to get more info on the app for symptoms.

Philip Adamo MD MPH
Dartmouth- Hitchcock

Sent from my iPhone
Sorry for typos