[MCOH-EH] [External] Re: Question on travel restrictions

Green, Lorrie A lorrie-green at uiowa.edu
Mon May 11 05:56:41 PDT 2020

Good morning,

I am transferring to a new position, please remove me from the email list.

Thank you,

Lorrie Green R.N.| Staff Nurse| University of Iowa Health Care
University Employee Health Clinic
200 Hawkins Drive-1097-BT
Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone (319) 356-3631, Fax (319) 384-9697
Email: lorrie-green at uiowa.edu
https://uihc.org/university-employee-health-clinic

University of Iowa Health Care named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Large Employers"