[MCOH-EH] Travel Restrictions and Quarantines

hudson.warner at gmail.com hudson.warner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:20:47 PST 2020

Same here at UCI Amy.  Warner

From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces+hudson.warner=gmail.com at mylist.net> On Behalf
Of Behrman, Amy
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:26 AM
To: mcoh-eh at mylist.net
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] Travel Restrictions and Quarantines

We are taking a more nuanced approach with a travel risk assessment that
considers travel mode, lodging, and behaviors along with destination.  So
far it seems to be effective in combination with our daily symptom checker.
Would love to know how others are approaching this. Amy

Amy J Behrman, MD, FACOEM, FACP

Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine

Medical Director, Occupational Medicine

Perelman School of Medicine

University of Pennsylvania

3400 Spruce Street