[MCOH-EH] Travel Restrictions and Quarantines **EXTERNAL**

Mindy T. Dube Mindy.T.Dube at hitchcock.org
Fri Nov 13 11:00:37 PST 2020

Our facility is aligning with the State guidelines around recommended quarantine after travel.

Our state is now recommending that for anyone who travels outside of New England they must quarantine for 7 days upon return and if still asymptomatic on day 7 is eligible for a Covid test and return to work if negative.  What our facility is adding is that if the employee returns they must still follow enhanced monitoring for the remaining 7 days with twice daily temperature checks and symptom monitoring.

Mindy

Mindy Dube, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Nurse Practitioner
Occupational and Environmental Medicine