[MCOH-EH] Travel Restrictions and Quarantines

Paul J Allen pauljallen at icloud.com
Fri Nov 13 11:07:11 PST 2020

This morning Governor Inslee in WA State announced a travel advisory requesting anyone traveling into WA State to self-quarantine x 14 days.

WASHINGTON STATE, --A travel advisory has been issued, asking people traveling into Washington State, to self-quarantine for 14-days to help slow the spread of the coronavirus.

The advisory, announced Friday morning, includes Washington State, Oregon, and California.

Paul Allen MD
Confluence Health
Wenatchee, WA