[MCOH-EH] Post Vaccination Quarantine

Charles Hackett dickenshackett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:55:20 PST 2020

Good morning.
Has anyone been asked what to do for your employees that you would normally
quarantine because they are close household contacts of covid positive
individuals after they have received the full vaccination schedule for
covid?
The question came up here and we said that at the present time they needed
to quarantine following the CDC guidelines.
Any thoughts for your employees after they receive the second dose and
after 1-2 weeks?
So for we have immunized over 6k employees with the first dosage.
Thanks
Charlie Hackett MD, MPH, Lifespan