[MCOH-EH] [EXT:] Survey: COVID Vaccine administration/15 minute observation period

Angeli Mancuso a1mancus at sbch.org
Mon Jan 4 08:47:26 PST 2021

  1.  We follow the 15 minute wait time for all who are vaccinated
We have 22 slots available in 30-minute increments and have been successful in keeping the flow going. Some people take longer to complete their questionnaire, others arrive late (or early) so the flow has been manageable.

Angeli Mancuso, MPH, RN
Educator, Urgent Care
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D656C0.C5EE59D0]<https://www.cottagehealth.org/urgent-care/>
P.O. Box 689 | Santa Barbara, CA 93102-0689