[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Re: Survey: COVID Vaccine administration/15 minute observation period

Bulas, Kristina SAMVAMC Kristina.Bulas at va.gov
Tue Jan 5 03:38:20 PST 2021

Pfizer or Moderna?

Kristina Bulas MD FACOEM MRO
Section Chief Occupational Health
VAMC Salem
1970 Roanoke Blvd
Salem, Va 24153
540-982-2463 ext 2908

Links to key Employee Occupational Health resources:
EOH SharePoint<https://vaww.portal2.va.gov/sites/COH/default.aspx>, EOH Policy Consult Request<https://vaww.portal2.va.gov/sites/COH/SitePages/EOH%20Consult%20Request.aspx>, OEMedicine Consult Request<https://vaww.portal.va.gov/sites/ohshg/OEMedicineConsults/default.aspx>, EOH Guidebook<http://vaww.ceosh.med.va.gov/01HP/02HP_Guidebooks/03_Collections/04HP_OccupationalHealth/NetHelp/EOHGB.htm>