[MCOH-EH] Percent Of Employees vaccinated.

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Fri Mar 26 09:02:00 PDT 2021

We have around 8, 300 team members and are almost at 65% overall compliance for all team members.
Our challenges have been in the service line team members such as EVS, Dietary, Transport and SPD.  The rates in these areas are in the low 40%.   Any recommendations for this group?

Our physician group (medical staff/residents)  is over 90% vaccinated and APRN/PA/CRNA around 90%.  Clinical nurses are around 63%.

Would also like to see what other healthcare organizations are experiencing.  JoAnn

JoAnn Shea, APRN, MS, COHN-S
Director, Team Member Health and Wellness
Tampa General Hospital
Office: 813-844-7692
Cell:      813-789-3441
jshea at tgh.org