[MCOH-EH] Debate about making COVID-19 vaccination mandatory for HCWs?

Charles Hackett dickenshackett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:49:14 PDT 2021

We have recently been having those discussions.
Our infection control team are strong advocates
Because the vaccines are eua we will not make it mandatory at the
present time
Our ceo is a member of vizient. I’m guessing other organizations on this
list serve are members
Vizient did a survey amongst its members. I think around 10 % or so are
mandating. The remainder are waiting for the vaccine status to change and
then will move in the mandatory direction.
Thanks
Charlie Hackett
Director EOHS, Lifespan.