[MCOH-EH] Fit Testing

ping gao gaopg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 16:02:00 PDT 2021

Employee health does annual fit testing. based on job requirements, about 50% our employees (little more than 2k) need to wear respirator. We get help from float nurses.

Ping Gao, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Medicall Director
Occupational medicine & Employees Health
AnMed Health

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse typo