[MCOH-EH] Fit Testing

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Wed Apr 28 08:37:16 PDT 2021

We do the fit testing in Employee Health prior to the annual performance evaluation.  However, due to COVID-19 we are fit testing more healthcare workers and are revisiting our fit testing program.
I would be interested in hearing from other organizations that use external vendors.  Thanks!  JoAnn

JoAnn Shea, APRN, MS, COHN-S
Director, Team Member Health and Wellness
Tampa General Hospital
Office: 813-844-7692
Cell:      813-789-3441
jshea at tgh.org