[MCOH-EH] Masks

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Mon Jun 7 09:38:48 PDT 2021

We are erring on the side of caution and still having staff mask. Our county has had people sick with COVID who are fully vaccinated, and the state typed some of them and found them to be the variant strains, so we are not comfortable with the CDC recommendation and know there are the variant strains in our county, thus it is best practice and for staff and patient safety to continue masking even if vaccinated. This was voted on by our incident command, backed up by Administration, etc.

Tara

Tara Lee Dockery, IP, MT(ASCP), BS | Infection Preventionist and Employee Health
Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics
174 1st Ave North | P.O. Box H | Ilwaco |WA | 98624
Phone: 360.642.6307 | Cell : 509-760-7397 | Fax: 360-642-6309  |tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com<mailto:tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D40E32.E65AC8D0]<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>

www.oceanbeachhospital.com<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>