[MCOH-EH] Masks

Paul J Allen pauljallen at icloud.com
Mon Jun 7 22:26:34 PDT 2021

Our policy is to continue to require face masks in all hospitals and outpatient clinics, even in non-patient care areas.

Paul Allen MD

Paul J Allen MD
Occupational & Environmental Medicine
Confluence Health  |   Medical Director Occupational Medicine, Employee Health
p: 509.436-4009 x: 62759  |  f: 509.665.2308  |  email: paul.allen at confluencehealth.org <mailto:paul.allen at confluencehealth.org>