[MCOH-EH] Physician Employment Contract Incentive

John Machuta john.machuta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 08:21:28 PDT 2021

Hello List Members,

My two year contract is up soon, and the writing on the wall is saying
reduced salary with incentive bonus based on volume.  I would greatly
appreciate it if anyone would be willing to share basic Occ Med physician
employment contract samples with me which have be de-identified. I am
especially interested in any specific incentive or production provisions
that were offered. Please send samples directly to me to avoid cluttering
the forum. Thank you in advance for your help.

John Machuta DO, MPH

john.machuta at gmail.com