[MCOH-EH] Re remote workers and vaccination

Xfinity jemazo at comcast.net
Wed Jun 23 20:05:11 PDT 2021

Hi Phil.   We hold remote workers to the same standards as on site employees.   We had some debates on this topic recently and decided it best to keep all employees, remote or not, to our baseline exam and vaccination requirements.

James Mazo, MD, FACOEM
Regional Medical Director
Trinity Health Of New England

Sent from my iPhone