[MCOH-EH] Tb testing remote workers

Klugman, Robert Robert.Klugman at umassmemorial.org
Fri Jun 25 10:12:17 PDT 2021

Our policy is to; 1 require remote workers to follow the same P&P as on site as we reserve the right to bring them on site. 2. We only do annual tests on a subset of healthcare workers who have increased exposure risk

Robert  Klugman MD FACP FACMQ
AVP, Medical Director Employee Health and Occupational Health, UMMMC
Associate Professor of Medicine and Population and Quantitative Health Sciences

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
-- Howard Thurman

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.