[MCOH-EH] OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard

Abhijay Karandikar dr_abhik at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 10:33:15 PDT 2021

 Hi Charlie,
We developed our COVID-19 plan internally.
The plan was then tweaked for our hospitals throughout the system to make it "site specific".
The designated plan coordinator varies from our Infection Prevention Director/Nurse at some of our largest hospitals and Employee Health nurse at our smaller hospitals.
We used the OSHA ETS language as a template and, as you have stated, referenced related existing policies and procedures where applicable.
Best,Abhijay
Abhijay P. Karandikar, MD, MPH, FACOEMSection Chief, Occupational Medicine & Employee HealthReading, PA