[MCOH-EH] Testing strategies for unvaccinated workers.

Allen Kraut Allen.Kraut at umanitoba.ca
Mon Aug 30 12:59:05 PDT 2021

Our province  has recently instituted a be vaccinated or be tested public health order for a variety of public facing occupations. We expect there will be a large number of individuals who will need to be tested across various locals.  How are other organizations dealing with this issue?
Allen Kraut MD, FRCPC
Medical Director, Occupational Health
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority Integrated Sites
Associate Professor
Departments of Internal Medicine and
    Community Health Sciences
Max Rady College of Medicine, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences
University of Manitoba
260 Brodie Centre - 727 McDermot Ave
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3E 3P5