[MCOH-EH] UDS for Reasonable Suspicion vs Diversion

Nancy Rodway nrodway at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 10:42:26 PDT 2021

We specify the drug but, obviously, there are no HIPAA issues after the UDS is MRO'd if the prescription is legitimate. (But there may be some safety-sensitive issues)

I agree about the fishing expedition issue.  Have had too many positive THCs that threatened nursing licenses.

Nancy Rodway MD MPH
Medical Director Employee Health, Knox Community Hospital