[MCOH-EH] EMRs for large medical center occupational health

Jodi Powell support at meditrax.com
Sat Jan 22 17:16:38 PST 2022

Greetings,

I see that the subject of employee health EMRs has come up again, and
folks are posting opinions about various software solutions. For those
who may be interested in exploring their options, you can view
information about MediTrax in an overview document posted at
www.meditrax.com/Employee Health Software For Health Care
<https://www.meditrax.com/Employee Health Software For Health Care.pdf>.
I won't describe the pros and cons of MediTrax here, as I don't want to
violate the list's rule against posting advertisements and similar
promotions.

Jodi Powell

--
*Jodi Powell*
Technical Support
support at meditrax.com
<http://www.meditrax.com/>
/MediTrax: Everything you need, at a fraction of the cost!/