[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Re: EMRs for large medical center occupational health

PG gaopg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 11:46:32 PST 2022

We use EPIC for our occupational medicine and Employee Health Services. Some functions were custom built for our EH services. We restrict to those only authorized personnel can access EH records which are shielded from other EPIC users when they login from their respective services /departments. Technically every EPIC user within our hospital system can access EH records if changing the content to EH from his/her department but there is a big warning before login Employee Health records. The site is also being audited. Any unauthorized access will be subjective to discipline actions.

Ping Gao, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Medical Director
Occupational Medicine & Employee Health
AnMed Health