[MCOH-EH] Drug Testing

Jennifer Carr CarrJ at monhealthsys.org
Wed May 4 08:15:30 PDT 2022

I am in West Virginia and our process mirrors JoAnn’s in Tampa with the exception that the send out lab that we contract with includes an MRO process for any positives.
We also have recently made exceptions for contract employees that their UDS can be upon hire with the Agency rather than within 30 days of starting work at our facility.
Jennifer

[cid:image001.png at 01D85FA8.3B554CA0]

[Title: Facebook  - Description: Facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/MonHealthWV>[Title: instagram - Description: instagram icon]<https://www.instagram.com/monhealthwv/>[Title: linkedin - Description: linkedin icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/427457>[Title: Twitter - Description: twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/MonHealth>
Jennifer Carr
System Employee Health RN Nurse Coordinator

Email: carrj at monhealthsys.org<mailto:carrj at monhealthsys.org>
Office: 304-285-2207

1200 JD Anderson Drive, Morgantown, WV 26505
www.monhealth.com<http://www.monhealth.com/>