[MCOH-EH] Monkeypox exposure in HCWs

William.Scott William.Scott at carle.com
Tue Jun 28 09:45:28 PDT 2022

Looking for input of protocols for dealing with health care works exposer to Monkeypox.
Our institution are interested in preparing for possible evaluation and care of patients with rule out Monkeypox.
Additionally I am interested in knowing if anyone in our group has look at this from an employee exposure process.
Cheers.

Bill

William Scott, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Clinical Associate Professor, Carle Illinois College of Medicine,
Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
Head, Occupational & Envionmental Medicine & Employee Health
Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle Physician Group.