[MCOH-EH] Preprocedure COVID testing

Radke, Laura L. M.D. laura.radke at froedtert.com
Wed Aug 3 08:54:03 PDT 2022

We are getting some inquiries from physicians about whether or not we need to continue with our preprocedure/preadmission COVID testing for patients.  Wondering if others have made changes to their programs and/or what is felt to be current general state.  I heard from our lab this morning that our COVID test positive rate for symptomatic individuals is 30%, so we definitely have a lot of infection in our community.

Appreciate any insights!

Laura L Radke, MD
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine
Medical Director, F&MCW Occupational Health Services
Phone: 262-253-8197 | Fax: 262-253-5152 Cell Phone: 414-530-0723
E-mail: laura.radke at froedtert.com<mailto:laura.radke at froedtert.com>
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Workforce Health / North Hills Health Center
Building B First Floor
W129 N7055 Northfield Dr.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.