[MCOH-EH] Fit Testing

Wendland, Douglas Douglas.Wendland at slhduluth.com
Fri Sep 2 08:12:56 PDT 2022

We do.
Off hand, don’t know the charge.

Douglas M Wendland, MD, MPH
St. Luke's Occupational Medicine

From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Pamela Caudill
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2022 7:44 AM
To: 'MCOH-EH' <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] Fit Testing

CAUTION: External Sender - This email originated from outside of St. Luke's.
Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Speaking of fit testing, does anyone charge for fit testing, say for non-employees/contractors?

Sincerely,

Pam Caudill, BSN RN
Employee Health
Flagler Health+