[MCOH-EH] EHR satisfaction query

Darlene Sims Darlene.sims at infirmaryhealth.org
Sun Sep 25 12:58:13 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

We have been on Systoc since 2014, which has not been the most user friendly or best of softwares and lacks support.
Our hospital system and clinics all use EPiC; however, due to the personal medical records not being able to separate from EPIC module to module, we were sent in another direction.
 I started searching for new EH/Occ Med softwares the first of this year. Agility was recommended through multiple peers; therefore, after months of searching and software trials, EH goes  live with Agility 9/30 and Occ Med 1/2023. I cannot say it has been an easy 4 months of preparation, but I am trying to remain positive and hoping for a successful transition. My team is very excited to try something new and finally move to something else.

Those in this feed who used Agility, would you mind sharing issues you had so I can address them in the beginning?

Darlene Sims, MSN, FNP-C
Director, Infirmary Employee Health Services
251-435-3377
Darlene.sims at infirmaryhealth.org