[MCOH-EH] verbal consents for COVID-19 vaccines

Jill S. Miguez Jill.Miguez at salemhealth.org
Mon Sep 26 14:37:40 PDT 2022

I'm new here so apologies if this has already been covered.

We are interested in moving to a verbal consent process for COVID vaccines for our employees.
Have any of you done this, and if so can you share a bit about what your workflow looks like?

Thanks for the help!

Jill Miguez, FNP, CNM, MSN, MSPH
(she/her/hers)
Employee Health Nurse Practitioner
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics
503.814.4671

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments
may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender and permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should
not retain, copy, or use this email or any attachment for any purpose; nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person.