[MCOH-EH] [validated]RE: OHS EHR programs

Wilson, Steve Steve.Wilson at bayareahospital.org
Tue Oct 4 13:15:50 PDT 2022

From: Wilson, Steve
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2022 13:15
To: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Subject: RE: [MCOH-EH] OHS EHR programs

I heard the same thing two years ago when we were discussing bringing Epic to our facility. No news since then.

Thank you,
Steve Wilson RN BSN
Employee Health Coordinator
Bay Area Hospital |1775 Thompson Road | Coos Bay, OR  97420
Phone: 541-269-8311 | Fax:  541-269-8469
Steve.Wilson at bayareahospital.org<mailto:Steve.Wilson at bayareahospital.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission may contain Private Health Information (PHI) that is legally privileged and not intended for public use or knowledge in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this material/information in error, please contact sender by telephone and destroy all material/information received in error.

Steve