[MCOH-EH] RNP / PA Opening Stanford Hospital OHS

wendy thanassi wendy.thanassi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:21:53 PDT 2022

Hello all (yes, I cheated and pinched some of Craig's email!):
[image: Stanford University Campus]

Stanford Hospital and Clinics OHS in sunny, beautiful northern (Palo Alto)
California is seeking an RNP/ PA with OHS training or experience to work in
our Workforce Health Clinic. These clinics provide injury care to employees
as well as support our employee health program for 25,000 staff and
affiliated staff.  The worker injury part of the clinic is primarily
staffed with nurse practitioners; the EHS staff is largely RN and LVN team
members. Our volume of patients coming into the clinic is very manageable.
We are not a commercial, profit-driven clinic; our benefit to the
organization is to support our employees.  We care for Stanford Health
staff and affiliated staff, students and residents, volunteers and
contractors.

Experience in determining causation, permanent impairment based on the AMA
Guides 5th edition are a plus; it is a fantastic opportunity within a large
health system. You will have opportunities to sit on committees and if
interested, get involved in injury prevention, quality, patient experience
and regulatory reporting.

**If you or someone you know is interested in more information or applying,
please email acullen at stanfordhealthcare.org

Thanks,

Wendy
--
*Wendy Thanassi MA, MD, MRO*

*Workforce Health*
*Professor, **Preventive Medicine, Population Health and Emergency Medicine*
*Stanford Hospital and Clinics*
*Stanford, CA 94305*