[MCOH-EH] Question about COVID-19 return to work policies

Erin McLaughlin erinlmcl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:35:12 PDT 2022

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be comfortable sharing their organization's
current policy for returning to work following COVID-19 infection?
We were considering making our policy more stringent in light of the
updated CDC guidance. I am curious to know what other policies are out
there.

Our current policy is:
Return on day #6 if an antigen test is negative on day #5
OR
Return on day #7 (no testing required)
In both cases the employee must be fever-free x24 hours and free of
vomiting/diarrhea x48 hours.

Thank you,

--
Erin McLaughlin, MD, MPH