[MCOH-EH] EHR summary of responses

wendy thanassi wendy.thanassi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:30:27 PDT 2022

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dtfm89t-KEMDJ_Pk4yoPB2KS0hON8Sk68dU3EbhAYl8/edit?usp=sharing

Good evening,

Please find attached a spreadsheet of responses I got from the email
inquiry. It's not gorgeous, but I tried to capture the answers to the
questions I asked - EHR name, used for WC oe EHS or both/ like or dislike.

Incomplete responses have some blanks. Some were using several programs,
thus are included several times. Overall, I'd say there were fewer
a lot of information, so if you see their name and are interested, please
look back at their emails for more info, or contact the person separately.

Feel free to add or change whatever you'd like to the spreadsheet.

I hope this helps a bit,
Thank you all,
Wendy

--
*Wendy Thanassi MA, MD, MRO*

*Medical Director, Workforce Health*
*Clinical Professor, **Population Health*
*Stanford Medical Center*
*Stanford, CA 94305*
*thanassi at stanford.edu <thanassi at stanford.edu>*

*650-380-1131*