[MCOH-EH] EHR summary of responses

Paul J Allen pauljallen at icloud.com
Mon Oct 17 06:19:16 PDT 2022

Wendy,

Thank you very, very much for putting together this useful summary of the EHR responses.

 Paul
-
 Paul J Allen MD
Confluence Health  |  Service Line Medical Director for Occupational Medicine & Employee Health
Medical Review Officer

p: 509.436-4009 or 509-664-4868; extension 62759  |  f: 509.665-2308|  e: paul.allen at confluencehealth.org <mailto:pallen at wvmedical.com>