[MCOH-EH] Joint Commission request for non-employed physician COVID vaccine documentation

Ashley Hildreth Ashley.Hildreth at bmhsc.org
Mon Oct 31 05:38:55 PDT 2022

Additional question along this line......Has anyone been asked or what will you say if asked, "what process to do you have for ensuring the implementation of additional precautions, intended to mitigate the transmission and spread of COVID-19, for all staff who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19"

Ashley M. Hildreth, MSN, RN, CEN, SANE
Corporate Director of Quality/PSO
990 Ribaut Road
Beaufort, SC 29902
Phone (843)522-5004
Cell (843)694-3051
Fax ( 843)522-5809

[BHlogo]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential, protected by medical, legal or other privileges, and/or proprietary non-public information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.