[MCOH-EH] Occ Health Services for Out of State Employees

Giovannetti, Mary MGiovannetti at srhs.com
Mon Nov 14 05:09:39 PST 2022

I order labs through LabCorp and drug screen through ESS who sends the order to LabCorp.
If they are going to be 100% remote and never come on campus, we reduced the requirements.
If they are going to be coming onsite, I created a physical form for them to have a local occupational health clinic fill out.

Mary C Giovannetti, DNP, APRN, FNP
Director/Nurse Practitioner| Employee Health
Physician's Center, -100 East Wood St., Suite 204 | Spartanburg, SC 29303
[cid:efe30dd8-b1f0-47f3-b2af-ded2a8855855]
o: 864-560-6514 c: 864-497-4087 | f: 864-560-6509
e: mgiovannetti at srhs.com<mailto:mgiovannetti at srhs.com> | w: SpartanburgRegional.com<http://www.spartanburgregional.com/>

Have you scheduled your flu vaccine in Readyset?
Go to Hub, Applications, MyHealth ReadySet    [cid:6f3b7265-3fad-48f4-99ef-c51bfe94e86c]