[MCOH-EH] Off Hours Fitness For Duty

Teichman, Ron F Ron.Teichman at bannerhealth.com
Thu Jan 5 10:20:08 PST 2023

Charles,

Can you define exactly what you mean by Fitness for Duty? In my experience these are scheduled evaluations addressing concerns about whether someone is able to return to work. Various documents are gathered and an appointment made, thus we never need to do them off hours. Are you referencing something different?

Ron

Ron Teichman, M.D., M.P.H., FACOEM, FACP
Division Medical Director
Banner Occupational Health and Wellness
1300 N. 12th Street, Suite 610
Phoenix, AZ 85006