[MCOH-EH] Test for Nicotine

Mary Gene Ryan CA-Oxnard marygene.ryan at commonspirit.org
Mon Jan 23 12:59:13 PST 2023

Bindu,
    SJRMC and SJHC do not .

With HumanKindness,

Mary Gene Ryan, MPH, RN, COHN-S, CSP, FAAOHN

Manager, Employee Health

Dignity Health

St. John's Regional Medical Center

St. John's Hospital Camarillo

1600 North Rose Avenue

Oxnard, CA 93030

805.988.2633 (O)

805.718.3367 (EH-M)

805.981.4431 (F)

*Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended
for transmission to or receipt by any unauthorized persons. If you believe
that it has been received by you in error, do not read any attachments.
Instead, kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the
message in error. Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.*

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 10:31 AM Bindu Kumar via MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
wrote:

> USE CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL

> Would like to know how many health systems test for nicotine (cotinine) as
> part on the on-boarding urine drug screening for new hires. Please email me
> directly and I will summarize the results.
>
> Thank you.
> Bindu Kumar MD
>

> Sent from my iPhone

> email while you're on vacation, etc):
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mcoh-eh.net__;!!CqLityr3mSQ!FlnbAXYdPe-i5hqk_nofH-m5SnrhppY65N1ayY_gEpptGF3z2s_XMvFJoMuRHWJpH-Sk7azlFUCgN1VtSfc4uq0wKg$
> MediTrax / Occupational Health Systems, Inc. provides financial support to
> ensure the list remains a free resource for the occupational health
> community.
> When replying to a message, PLEASE delete all footers, and all messages to
> which you're NOT replying.

Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended for transmission to (or receipt by) any unauthorized person(s). If you believe that you have received this email in error, do not read any attachments. Instead, kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the message in error. Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.