[MCOH-EH] Hep c testing for pre employment clearance

Ann Tompkins amtompkins at UCDAVIS.EDU
Thu Jul 6 14:53:03 PDT 2023

Good Afternoon,

I no longer have oversight of an Occ Health Clinic. Can you please remove me from this list serve.

Thank you!

Ann Tompkins, MS-CCC/SLP
Director, Ambulatory Operations, Women's and Children's Services

UC Davis Health
HAS Office Building
10850 White Rock Road, Suite 2345
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
 amtompkins at ucdavis.edu<mailto:amtompkins at ucdavis.edu>

From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Deanna Prater
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 10:38 AM
To: mcoh-eh at mylist.net
Subject: [MCOH-EH] Hep c testing for pre employment clearance

We do not test for Hep C.  We do, however, have a question on the EH intake form in which it asks if the employee is free from infectious diseases (that they know of).

Deanna Prater
Director of Infection Control, Employee Health & Safety
Lower Umpqua Hospital
600 Ranch Road
Reedsport, Oregon 97467
Office:  (541) 271-6323
Fax:  (541) 271-6353

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.