[MCOH-EH] Pregnancy and Live Vaccines

Leibu, Rachel Rachel.Leibu at atlantichealth.org
Mon Sep 18 14:08:39 PDT 2023

I would suggest performing urine pregnancy testing prior to giving a child bearing female a live vaccine.

Rachel Leibu, MD, MBA, MS, FACOEM
Medical Director Occupational Medicine Services
Atlantic Health System
Clinical Assistant Professor, Sidney Kimmel Medical College
at Thomas Jefferson University

Office 973-829-4277
Cell 973-886-6708